9 July 2020 139x tour package
4 day is tour package provides a package of Mount Bromo Tour, Ijen Crater Tour, and Tumpak Sewu waterfall. They are in different places. Mount Bromo is in Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park. It is in border of Probolinggo, Lumajang, Malang and Pasuruan.
Mount Bromo Being the largest volcanic region in the province, Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park covers a massive area of 800 square km in the center of East Java. Visitors who have an eager interest in volcanic activities must come to the park and witness the smoke of ashes coming from Mount Semeru, an active volcano that rises 3,676 meters above sea level.
Ijen Crater is one of the popular tourist sites located within the borders of Banyuwangi and Bondowoso regencies in East Java. Having more than two thousand visitors every month, Ijen Crater becomes a tourist attraction that makes many people curious.
This is a must-see if you are in the area or planning a trip to East Java Indonesia. You can enjoy many interesting things in the Ijen Crater, ranging from the phenomenon of the Blue Fire to the sunrise point. Moreover, Mount Ijen has an altitude of 2,386 meters above sea level.
Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
Tumpak Sewu waterfall (also known as Coban Sewu or Air Terjun Tumpak Sewu) is becoming famous as one of the most amazing waterfalls in Lumajang, East Java. It may even be the coolest waterfall in all of Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
This thing is called a waterfall, but it’s more like a thousand falls put together. The name loosely translated from Javanese means “many waterfalls.”
These waterfalls thunder down into a horseshoe-shaped jungle ravine that looks like something right out of Jurassic Park. The end result is an unmissable natural wonder!
DETAIL AND ITTENARARY
Day 1 ( Surabaya-cemora Lawang village )
– our driver will pick you up in surabaya airport, hotel etc
– check in hotel and free program
Day 2 ( bromo sunrise-pronojiwo village )
– our jeep driver will pick up you at cemoro lawang hotel then drive to sunrise point.
– After enjoy sunrise, continue towards Bromo Crater, You can do Soft Trekking to get the crater, or rent a horse.
– back to hotel then continue to hotel or homestay in pronojiwo village
– free program
Day 3 (Tumpak sewu waterfall-Hotel in ijen area
– explore Tumpak sewu waterfall about 3 hours ( please
– Back to homestay
– Drive to ijen crater area ( Banyuwangi )
– check-in hotel and free time
Day 4 ( ijen crater-drop off ( Bali or Surabaya )
– 12.00 am driver will pick you up then drive to ijen parking area
– trekking about 1,5 hour
– Explore Ijen Crater
– Back to hotel
– drop off process ( Bali or Surabaya )Please contact us for more info
BOOK YOUR TOUR NOW
If you have any questions, please contact us.