Bromo Ijen Tour Package From Surabaya – The trip start from Surabaya and finish in Banyuwangi with a duration of 3 Days 2 Nights Tour, Discover Mount Bromo Sunrise, Ijen Crater Blue Fire Tour, and another interesting tourism object as Waterfall and Plantation at Banyuwangi East Java Indonesia.
If you have enough time you will visit other interesting tourism objects around the volcanoes such as waterfall, plantation & culture.
The Ijen Crater | Bromo Ijen Tour
Ijen crater is a large upland area that includes the peaks and foothills of Mt.Ijen, Mt.Raung, Mt.Suket and Mt.Merapi plus several smaller peaks. The highlight of this area is Ijen crater lake, a large crater lake atop a dormant volcano.
The colour of the lake is astonishing. A combination of the yellow sulfur and the brownish-red rocks surrounding makes a beautiful blue-greenish lake. There is some access to the crater, but most people start to hike from Pal Tuding. From this point, we need to hike for 3km or 90mins uphill through the forest.
Mount Bromo | Bromo Ijen Tour
Mount Bromo is one of Indonesia´s most breathtaking sights. Among the major peaks in Indonesia, Mt. Bromo is located 2.392m high above sea level. Mt. Bromo is apart of Tengger – Semeru National Park. The steaming cone of Bromo stands in a sea of ashen, volcanic sand, surrounded by the towering cliffs of the crater´s edge.
There are some peaks at this national park, and Mt. Semeru is the highest peak and one of the most active volcanoes. Mt. Bromo is reachable by walking down the crater wall and across the desert for about 3km to the slopes of Bromo.
After passing 253 steps, the steaming, sulphurous guts of the volcano can be seen from the lip of the crater. Instead of walking down, riding a horse is another alternative to reach the crater.
Ittenarary bromo ijen tour
Day 01: Arrival
Our driver will pick you up from Juanda International Airport Surabaya or your hotel in Surabaya then drive you to the Mount Bromo area for around 3-4 hours. Afterward, you will stay there for one night and for free leisure.
Day 02 : Bromo Sunrise Penanjakan| Bromo Ijen Tour
At 3 am early morning the 4WD (JEEP) will bring you to the world’s most famous viewpoint at Mount Pananjakan on the rim of the Tengger caldera to see sunrise with its young volcanic including Mount Bromo and an active Mount Semeru in the background is breathtaking the play light shadow with sunrise reach Mountain succession from the top to the bottom and the usual fog of the caldera.
Afterward, the adventure is continued to an active Mount Bromo volcano. Then will take you back to the hotel for breakfast, take shower, pack, load the bags into the car and then transfer them out to Banyuwangi. It will take about 4-5 hours including a stop on the way to have lunch at a local restaurant. You will be arriving in the afternoon.
Day 03: Ijen Volcano
At 12.30 am, We will pick you up and take you to the slope of Mount Ijen, passing through plantations and rainforest. This is one of the few remaining on the island of Java with giant ferns and plants, and big trees, this journey takes approximately 1,5 hours from the hotel. Arriving at the parking area of Mount Ijen.
Approximately 1 to 1.5 hours will be required to ascend the slope of mount Ijen to reach the peak of Ijen Crater and along the path, You will enjoy the stunning natural scenery with fresh air & shade.
Rest on the edge of the crater at an altitude of 2883 meters and enjoy the best panorama of the lake of sulfate which reflects spectacular views in the surrounding walls to give the impression of doom.
The sulfur mining workers go down into the crater and climb back up by passing a dangerous path on the edge of Ijen Crater with a load of as much as 80 kilograms on their shoulders. You will also enjoy the beautiful scenery in the crater of Ijen as one of God’s amazing creations. Do not forget to take pictures in this area as proof that you have visited one of the most amazing places on earth.
After You enjoyed the natural scenery at the Crater of Ijen and then descended the slope of Mount Ijen until the vehicles parking area where our vehicle is waiting to escort you back to the Hotel for Breakfast and check out. at a local restaurant. And then we will drive and drop off you at Ketapang Harbour
- 1. pax IDR. 5.930.000
- 2. pax IDR. 6.768.000
- 3. pax IDR. 8.532.000
- 4. pax IDR. 10.116.000
- 5. pax IDR. 12.300.000
- 6. pax IDR. 14.724.000
- 7. pax IDR. 16.668.000
- 8. pax IDR. 17.352.000
- 9. pax IDR. 19.476.000
- 10. pax IDR. 20.100.000
- Transportation comfortable car or minibus
- Jeep and driver at Bromo
- guide service
- Accommodation at Bromo and Kawah Ijen – local standard.
Based on 2 people maximum sharing (for solo travelers, 1 pax per room), hot water only at Bromo, (towels, and soap are not provided).
- Entrances fees Bromo & Kawah Ijen
- mineral water
- breakfast in hotel
EXCLUDE PACKAGES :
- Your own insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guides and drivers.
Altitude temperatures at the top of the volcanoes (2,300 m) can range from +2 to +25 degrees. We therefore highly recommend that you come adequately equipped.
- You will need a pair of sports or hiking shoes and warm clothes (jacket, rainwear, sweatshirt, fleece, beanie, etc.) You will also need to bring some toiletries with you (tissues and toilet paper).
- There will be a variety of local winter hats on sale at the Bromo base camp, available at very low prices.
- Additional items will be provided for free upon request: jackets, lamps, protective masks, scarves, gloves, hats and rainwear.
- Even though you are covered by our tourism insurance, we strongly advise that you be individually insured under personal travel insurance.
- No additional costs; you only need to cover your own personal expenses, food, and drinks outside of meals, and tips for drivers and guides.
- Our company is guided by safety and prevention objectives, and we reserve the right to act at our discretion and in an appropriate manner in the event of unforeseen situations that may arise during the trip. The amounts already paid for the trip cannot be returned.
- In the event of an eruption or risk of eruption, or of any natural reason “outside our control”, the decisions taken by the members of the management of the company will not be able in any case to generate a refund of the sums committed, the company cannot be responsible for these events.
- All routing information is given as an indication and can be modified without notice depending on the circumstances, weather conditions, local availability and any needs for change.
Meeting point and departure
Surabaya airport Terminal 2
Restaurant Soto Bangkalan
Jl. Ir. H. Juanda, Segoro Tambak, Sedati, Kabupaten Sidoarjo.
Meeting time Day 1: 6 pm (18h00)
Arrival time Day 3: around 3 pm ( 15h00)
At railway station Gubeng
Jl. Gubeng Masjid No.5, Airlangga, Kec. Gubeng, Kota SBY, Jawa
Meeting time Day 1: +/- 6.30 pm (18h30)
Arrival time Day 3: around 3 pm ( 15h00)
If you have any questions, please contact us.