Blue fire Ijen tour 2 days 1 Night From Bali
Blue fire Ijen tour 2 day is an exciting adventure tour package to Mount Ijen and departs from Bali. This tour is very exciting and will provide an extraordinary experience during your vacation in Indonesia.
We have designed this tour perfectly to take you to the Ijen Crater in East Java and see the natural phenomenon of the rare blue fire. Likewise, you can enjoy the sunrise from the top of the mountain and the beautiful scenery around it.
So, this tour will give you an amazing experience in 2 days / 1 night. Meanwhile, attractive benefits and experienced tour guides who will accompany you on your trip make your trip enjoyable. And also, we offer the price of this tour at a reasonable and affordable price.
Day 01: Pick up from Bali
Our Ijen Expedition team will pick up you from Denpasar Airport, Kuta, Ubud, Sanur, or wherever to pick up the place that you choose by the AC vehicles for bringing you to the most western part of Bali, Gilimanuk harbour.
And the next route, we’ll bring you to go to Banyuwangi city (The Sunrise of Java) by the ferry ship. It will take 1 hour to reach Ketapang Harbor. When you will arrive in Banyuwangi, the times are change to one hour slower.
Not WITA (Middle Indonesian Time) but using WIB (Western Indonesian Time).
Finally, you’ve arrived in Banyuwangi. Welcome to Banyuwangi city, the easternmost part of Java Island. From there, at around 12.00 am we’ll bring you goes to check in your hotel to take a rest and enjoyed lunch.
Day 2: Ijen Crater – Bali | blue fire Ijen
At 23.00 pm, our team will pick up you at the hotel for getting prepared to go to Paltuding Ijen, and of course, starting climbing that wonderful mountain.
From Paltuding Area, at around 1:30 am, you’ll start hiking to Ijen Mountain. It will take 1 hour. The track of Ijen Mountain followed by the sloping track and uphill, for a little bit.
The path is pretty well maintained in good condition and other views of rounding volcanoes and luxurious vegetation will accompany your journey.
From the crater rim (the top of Ijen Mountain) you should use the gas mask so that you’ll not have taken out short of breath. And then we’ll bring you to go down to see the blue fire right on the edge of the acidic lake (temperature of the lake: +- 40 degrees Celcius; Ph: 0,5; max depth: +- 200 m).
After enjoying the gorgeous blue fire, it’s time to saw the wonderful sunrise ever in East Java. Hike go to down (+- 45mins, the rocky tracking).
It will take about 45 mins-1 hour. It is faster than when we go hiking. Please more carefully, cause sometimes we’ll meet on slippery sandy roads.
Okay, it’s time to go back home. Our team will bring you back to the city of Banyuwangi for having lunch at a local restaurant. I’m encouraging you to try our typical food, such as Tempong food if you like spicy things, Rujak Soto, Pecel Pitik, etc.
After that, we’ll bring you back again to Bali Island by The Ferry with the same route. The ship will take you back to reach Denpasar city and wherever your drop off place (4-5 hours). Keep in mind that Bali is H+1 compared to Java time). You will get Arrived at your final destination at 3-4 pm.
All the last accommodation has reserved, so don’t worry about that. Then the programs are over. Have a good day and see you on the next trip!
Detail Itinerary of 2 Days Bali Ijen Blue Fire Tour
Day – 1 | blue fire Ijen tour 2 day
- 10.00 am – pick up at your hotel in Bali
- 12.00 pm – lunch at a local restaurant
- 14.00 pm – arrive at Gilimanur port
- 14.00 pm – arrive at Ketapang port
- 15.00 pm – check-in at your hotel in Banyuwangi
- 18.00 pm – dinner at the hotel
- 19.00 pm – stay overnight
Day – 2 | blue fire Ijen tour 2 day
- 12.30 am – wake up Call
- 12.45 am – depart to Paltuding Ijen crater
- 02.00 am – arrive at Paltuding and Start for Trekking
- 04.30 am – arrive at Ijen crater to see blue fire
- 06.00 – 06.30 am – enjoy Sunrise
- 07.30 am – step down to parking area
- 09.30 am – arrive at Paltuding check-in point
- 10.00 am – depart to your hotel
- 10.30 am – arriving at hotel and breakfast
- 12.00 pm – check-out from your hotel
- 12.30 pm – arrive at Ketapang port and cross to Bali
- 13.15 pm – arrive at Gilimanuk port and depart to your hotel
- 14.00 pm – lunch at a local restaurant
- 18.00 pm – arrive at your hotel in Bali
- Make sure you must have the strong stamina to join this tour
- Make maximum preparations and bring suggested items
- This tour does not stay overnight and will require excellent stamina.
- The climbing gate is only open from 01.00 – 03.00 am with a maximum number of 1000 climbers.
- Mount Ijen can be closed by the authorities at any time due to natural factors for safety.
- For those of you who are suffering from heart disease, asthma, respiratory problems, epilepsy, cold allergies, dust allergies, fear of heights and darkness are not permitted to join this tour.
- Proper jacket for 3-degree temperatures.
- Gloves and skullcaps.
- Warm long pants for climbing.
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes are recommended
- Flashlight and mask.
- Meals, Snack and drinks.
Let’s book your Tour Now
If you have any questions, please contact us.