for more information
Kawah Ijen Volcano tour 1 day from Banyuwangi
Kawah Ijen Volcano tour 1 day from Banyuwangi – is one of the challenging adventure activities that can be an option to add a beautiful impression at holiday time. Climb to the crater of Ijen is very different from climbing in other areas. Here, the tourists will see the miners carrying sulfur from the crater of Ijen brought to the processing site that has a considerable distance.
Top Highlights | Kawah Ijen Volcano tour
- Visit all of the most famous spots on Mount Ijen and get amazing photos at each one!
- Have your own private tour guide and driver for the day who will be keen to share their local knowledge with you.
- This trip is all-inclusive so no need to worry about spending additional money on lunch, hotel stay, entrance fees, etc. – we’ve got you covered!
On this incredible tour you’ll get to experience:
- The natural phenomenon of the electric blue fire
- The fantastic sunrise from the top of the volcano of Mount Ijen
- The view of the world’s largest acidic crater lake
- The local culture of Banyuwangi in Using Village
This amazing adventure is a once-in-a-lifetime experience and the rewards make it so worth the effort!
For a fun, stress-free, personal, and authentic experience exploring one of Indonesia’s finest wonders, book this tour with us today. We can’t wait to take you!
- 00.00 AM Pick up service, our crew meet you in your hotel (Banyuwangi city area)
- 00.00 AM – 01.30 AM Drive to Paltuding as starting area
- 01.30 AM – 02.00 AM Preparation
- 02.00 AM – 03.30 AM Climb up to Ijen volcano until reaching the lake
- 03.30 AM – 06.00 AM Enjoy the blue fire, catch the sunrise moment and explore the volcano.
- 06.00 AM – 07.30 AM Back to Paltuding
- 07.30 AM – 09.00 AM Drive back to the hotel at end of the tour
Pick Up Information | Kawah Ijen Volcano tour
- Please indicate your pick-up/drop-off location or flight details on the checkout page
- Please wait at your hotel lobby 5 minutes before the pickup time and present your confirmation voucher to your tour guide before departure
- The tour guide will wait for a maximum of up to 1 hour from your pick-up time schedule if you are not present for pick-up and cannot be reached you will be considered a “no show” and no refunds will give.
- Please wear comfortable clothing, a t-shirt, long pants, warm clothes, and trekking shoes
- Please bring personal medicines
- Child ticket: Age 5–12
- Adult ticket: Age 13+
- Children aged 0–4 are free of charge
- This activity is not suitable for PWDs and pregnant woman
- Local guide for hiking during the tour
- In case the tour gets canceled due to inclement weather, you will give the option to reschedule the tour
What To Bring
- Sunblock lotion
Price Details Meeting point Banyuwangi
- 1 person sharing Price: Rp. 975.000
- 2 person sharing Price: Rp. 712.000 / pax
- 3-person sharing Price: Rp. 620.000 / pax
- 4-person sharing Price: Rp. 595.000 / pax
- 5-person sharing Price: Rp. 586.000 / pax
- 7 person sharing Price: Rp. 570.000 / pax
- 8-person sharing Price: Rp. 540.000 / pax
- 9 person sharing Price: Rp. 515.000 / pax
- 10-person sharing Price: Rp.480.000 / pax
What is included
- entrance fees or Ticket
- Transfer in & out
- local guide
- gas mask
What is not included
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the “Inclusions” are pax account.
- Terminal and Environmental Fees not included
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, mini bar, etc.
- Surcharges apply during Peak season / High season & Holidays
- Tipping guide and driver
BOOK YOUR TOUR HERE
Fast response Whatsapp to +6285748711646
Maybe you are interested in reading the following article:
Mount Ijen Blue Fire Tour From Banyuwangi 1-Day Tour Mount Ijen Blue Fire Tour From Banyuwangi 1 Day Trip – is one of the challenging adventure activities that can be an option to add a beautiful impression during holiday time. Climbing to the crater of Ijen is very different from climbing in other areas. Here,... read more
Mount Bromo Ijen crater Tour Package 3 Day is one of the Mount Bromo tour package options that consists of three popular tourist objects in Java Island Indonesia. These tourism objects offer amazing landscapes from all sides. If you are interested to enjoy Ijen Crater trekking, Mount Bromo, or in optional Madakaripura Waterfall This tour is... read more
Ijen tour from Banyuwangi 2 Day 1 Night Ijen tour from Banyuwangi 2 Day 1 Night | Ijen crater has sunrise and green views. Not only that, the Ijen plateau or Ijen Crater also has a blue flame/blue fire phenomenon that there are only 2 in the world. one in Iceland. to see the blue... read more
Kawah Ijen Midnight Tour From Banyuwangi – A short highlight tour for hiking Kawah Ijen by night to see the blue fire, sunrise, and sulfur mining activities. This is a shared tour package with other guests who also stay in our place at the same time and also the cheapest package which very suits backpackers on... read more
Ijen crater tour from Bali 1 Day | Ijen crater tour Ijen Crater Tour from Bali is probably one of my favorite tourism destinations for first-time visitors in Indonesia. The landscape is out of this world. One of the highlights of visiting Ijen is the blue flames, which you can only see at night. The... read more
Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu 3 best tourist spots in East Java, namely visiting the sunrise on Mount Bromo, the Blue Fire of Ijen Crater in Banyuwangi, and Tumpak Sewu waterfall in Lumajang. The tour package program starts with a pick-up in Surabaya or Bali Here is the Itinerary of the Tour Packages for Mount Bromo... read more
Bromo Ijen Blue fire Tour 3 day 2 Night Tour Package is one of the Mount Bromo tour package options that consists of three popular tourist objects in Java Island Indonesia. These tourism objects offer amazing landscapes from all sides. If you are interested to enjoy Ijen Crater trekking, Mount Bromo and Madakaripura Waterfall tour package has a duratio... read more
Mount Bromo Ijen tour package is one of the best destinations in eastern Java that offers natural attractions centered on natural beauty. the beauty of tourism that can provide its own value of happiness for holidays with family members, friends, groups, or individuals. Holidays to Mount Bromo Ijen Crater Banyuwangi is one of the favorite... read more
Kawah Ijen Volcano tour 1 day from Banyuwangi Kawah Ijen Volcano tour 1 day from Banyuwangi – is one of the challenging adventure activities that can be an option to add a beautiful impression at holiday time. Climb to the crater of Ijen is very different from climbing in other areas. Here, the tourists will... read more
Ijen Crater Tour From Surabaya 2 Day 1 Night. The trip will start from your hotel in Surabaya or Juanda International Airport between read more
Bromo Ijen Tour Package from Bali 3 Day 2 Night Bromo Ijen tour package is one of the best destinations in eastern Java that offers natural attractions centered on natural beauty. the beauty of tourism is that can provide its own value of happiness for holidays with family members, friends, groups, or individuals. Holidays to... read more
Bromo Midnight Tour From Surabaya | Privat Tour read more
Bromo Ijen Tour Package From Surabaya | The trip starts from Surabaya and finishes in Bali with a duration of 3 Days 2 Nights Tour, Discover Mount Bromo Sunrise, Ijen Crater Blue Fire Tour, and other interesting tourism object as Waterfall and Plantation at Banyuwangi East Java Indonesia. If you have enough time you will... read more
Mount Bromo Ijen Blue Fire Tour Package From Surabaya – The trip start in Surabaya and finish in Surabaya with a duration of 3 Days 2 Nights Tour, Discover Mount Bromo Sunrise, Ijen Crater Blue Fire Tour, and other interesting tourist object as Waterfall and Plantation at Banyuwangi East Java Indonesia. If you have enough... read more
Ijen Blue Fire Tour 1 Day 1 Night From Bali Ijen Blue Fire Tour 1 Day 1 Night From Bali is the best choice if you decide to start this Trip from Bali (or Ketapang). Located only one hour away from the ferry harbour connecting Bali, Kawah Ijen is a composite volcano offering one of... read more
Ijen Crater is one of the popular tourist sites located within the borders of Banyuwangi and Bondowoso regencies in East Java. Having more than two thousand visitors every month, Ijen Crater becomes a tourist attraction that makes many people curious. This is a must-see if you are in the area or planning a trip to... read more
How long does it take to climb Mount Bromo? The trail to the top of Mount Bromo Summit is free. It takes about 20-30 minutes depending on how quickly you can haul yourself up the sandy slope. Many tourists decide it is a good idea to have a horse haul them up the hill. How to... read more
If you have any questions, please contact us.