Kawah Ijen Volcano tour 1 day from Banyuwangi
Kawah Ijen Volcano tour 1 day from Banyuwangi – is one of the challenging adventure activities that can be an option to add a beautiful impression at holiday time. Climb to the crater of Ijen is very different from climbing in other areas. Here, the tourists will see the miners carrying sulfur from the crater of Ijen brought to the processing site that has a considerable distance.
Top Highlights | Kawah Ijen Volcano tour
- Visit all of the most famous spots on Mount Ijen and get amazing photos at each one!
- Have your own private tour guide and driver for the day who will be keen to share their local knowledge with you.
- This trip is all-inclusive so no need to worry about spending additional money on lunch, hotel stay, entrance fees, etc. – we’ve got you covered!
On this incredible tour you’ll get to experience:
- The natural phenomenon of the electric blue fire
- The fantastic sunrise from the top of the volcano of Mount Ijen
- The view of the world’s largest acidic crater lake
- The local culture of Banyuwangi in Using Village
This amazing adventure is a once-in-a-lifetime experience and the rewards make it so worth the effort!
For a fun, stress-free, personal, and authentic experience exploring one of Indonesia’s finest wonders, book this tour with us today. We can’t wait to take you!
- 00.00 AM Pick up service, our crew meet you in your hotel (Banyuwangi city area)
- 00.00 AM – 01.30 AM Drive to Paltuding as starting area
- 01.30 AM – 02.00 AM Preparation
- 02.00 AM – 03.30 AM Climb up to Ijen volcano until reaching the lake
- 03.30 AM – 06.00 AM Enjoy the blue fire, catch the sunrise moment and explore the volcano.
- 06.00 AM – 07.30 AM Back to Paltuding
- 07.30 AM – 09.00 AM Drive back to the hotel at end of the tour
Pick Up Information | Kawah Ijen Volcano tour
- Please indicate your pick up / drop off location or flight details on the checkout page
- Please wait at your hotel lobby 5 minutes before the pickup time and present your confirmation voucher to your tour guide before departure
- The tour guide will wait for a maximum of up to 1 hour from your pick-up time schedule if you are not present for pick-up and cannot be reached you will be considered a “no show” and no refunds will give.
- Please wear comfortable clothing, a t-shirt, long pants, warm clothes, and trekking shoes
- Please bring a personal medicines
- Child ticket: Age 5–12
- Adult ticket: Age 13+
- Children aged 0–4 are free of charge
- This activity is not suitable for PWDs and pregnant woman
- Local guide for hiking during the tour
- In case the tour gets canceled due to inclement weather, you will give the option to reschedule the tour
What To Bring
- Sunblock lotion
Price Details Meeting point Banyuwangi
- 1 person sharing Price: Rp. 975.000
- 2 person sharing Price: Rp. 712.000 / pax
- 3 person sharing Price: Rp. 620.000 / pax
- 4 person sharing Price: Rp. 595.000 / pax
- 5 person sharing Price: Rp. 586.000 / pax
- 7 person sharing Price: Rp. 570.000 / pax
- 8 person sharing Price: Rp. 540.000 / pax
- 9 person sharing Price: Rp. 515.000 / pax
- 10 person sharing Price: Rp.480.000 / pax
What is included
- Transfer in & out
- local guide
- coffee or tea
- gas mask
What is not included
- entrance fees or Ticket
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the “Inclusions” are pax account.
- Terminal and Environmental Fees not included
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, mini bar, etc.
- Surcharges apply during Peak season / High season & Holidays
- Tipping guide and driver
If you have any questions, please contact us.