12 September 2021 35x Articles
Kawah Ijen Sunset Tour| our experience of trekking at sunset –making our way up during the daylight, seeing the sun go down, seeing the blue flames as soon as it was dark and then descending back down and having an early night.
Ijen is probably one of my favourite tourism destinations for first-time visitors in Indonesia. The landscape is out of this world. One of the highlights of visiting Ijen is the blue flames, which you can only see at night. The flames appear at the base of the Ijen crater and are caused by sulphuric gas catching fire. You can find an article about the flames in National Geographic here.
Ittenarary |kawah ijen sunset tour
- 10.00 am: Pick Up Service Around Banyuwangi
- 11.00 am: arrive In parking Area
- 11.30 am: trekking to the Summit
- 02.00 pm: arrive at summit explore Ijen crater until Sunset
- 05.00 pm: explore the lake of ijen
- 06.00 pm: explore Blue Fire
- 07.00 pm: back to the parking area
- 08.00 pm: arrive at parking and back to the hotel
- 10.00 pm: arrive in hotel and program finish
Price Details|kawah Ijen sunset tour
- 2 person sharing Price: Rp. 1.900.000
- 3 person sharing Price: Rp. 2.700.000
- 4 person sharing Price: Rp. 3.600.000
What is included |kawah Ijen sunset tour
- entrance fees or Ticket / special permit
- local guide
What is not included |kawah Ijen sunset tour
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the “Inclusions” is the pax account.
- Terminal and Environmental Fees not included
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, mini bar etc.
- Surcharges apply during Peak season / High season & Holidays
- Tipping guide and driver
If you have any questions, please contact us.