Ijen Crater Sharing tour from Banyuwangi – is one of the challenging adventure activities that can be an option to add a beautiful impression on vacation time. Ijen sharing tour is the best choice for solo travelers and the price is very cheap with the best facilities.
Top Highlights | Ijen Crater sharing tour
- Visit all of the most famous spots on Mount Ijen and get amazing photos at each one!
- Have your own private tour guide and driver for the day who will be keen to share their local knowledge with you.
- This trip is all-inclusive so no need to worry about spending additional money on lunch, hotel stay, entrance fees, etc. – we’ve got you covered!
On this incredible tour you’ll get to experience:
- The natural phenomenon of the electric blue fire
- The fantastic sunrise from the top of the volcano of Mount Ijen
- The view of the world’s largest acidic crater lake
- The local culture of Banyuwangi in Using Village
This amazing adventure is a once-in-a-lifetime experience and the rewards make it so worth the effort!
- 00.00 AM Pick up service, our crew meet you in your hotel (Banyuwangi city area)
- 00.00 AM – 01.30 AM Drive to Paltuding as starting area
- 01.30 AM – 02.00 AM Preparation
- 02.00 AM – 03.30 AM Climb up to Ijen volcano until reaching the lake
- 03.30 AM – 06.00 AM Enjoy the blue fire, catch the sunrise moment and explore the volcano.
- 06.00 AM – 07.30 AM Back to Paltuding
- 07.30 AM – 09.00 AM Drive back to the hotel at end of the tour
Price Details Meeting point Banyuwangi
- Weekday: 350.000 / pax
- Weekend: 375.000 / pax
What is included Ijen Crater sharing tour
- entrance fees or Ticket
- local guide
What is not included
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the “Inclusions” are pax account.
- Terminal and Environmental Fees not included
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, mini bar, etc.
- Surcharges apply during Peak season / High season & Holidays
- Tipping guide and driver
BOOK YOUR TOUR NOW
WHATSAPP : +6282142830696
If you have any questions, please contact us.