Ijen Crater Tour Package, Mount Bromo Tour Package, Blue Fire Ijen Crater
Mount Bromo tour From Surabaya
Mount Bromo tour package 2 Day Tour From Surabaya is one of the Bromo tour packages to enjoy Bromo Sunrise. This tour package is a simple vacation, only needing 2 days and a one-night duration, Some visitors choose this Mount Bromo Midnight tour when they do have not much time for other tourist objects.
Bromo Midnight Package is possible from Surabaya City or Hotel, Malang and Banyuwangi Ketapang Harbor, depending on the visitor’s arrival. Mount Bromo Midnight is mostly preferred by visitors because it is quite practical, and efficient and without require Hotel in the Mount Bromo area.
The best time to visit Mount Bromo | Mount Bromo Tour Package
The best time to visit Mount Bromo is during the dry season from April to October. The incidence of rain is higher during the wet season from November to March, but the national park is still open to visitors during this period.
How difficult is the trek? | Mount Bromo Tour package
Most of the trek is on the relatively flat and sandy ground except for the flight of stairs from Mt Bromo base to its top. It is a relatively easy trek more akin to Mac Ritchie trail walking than to Mount Ophir (Steep-slope) trekking. However, this trek cannot be underestimated as well, as it is definitely more strenuous than a walk in the park.
The terrain is very sandy and is exposed to the elements; the trek itself is on open space with no shelter or canopy cover to shield off the strong sun – (where the sun may be especially strong at such altitudes). As the return trek between the car park and Mount Bromo summit takes about 2-3 hours; the trek may be too strenuous for the elderly. However, it is definitely suitable for beginners who exercise regularly.
SURABAYA MOUNT BROMO TOUR 2 DAYS
Day 01: Arrival / pick up from Surabaya
Our driver will pick you up from Juanda International Airport Surabaya or your hotel in Surabaya then drive you to the Mount Bromo area around 3-4 hours. Afterwards, you will stay there for one night and for free leisure.
Day 02: Bromo sunrise view
At 3 AM the 4WD (JEEP) will bring you to the world’s most famous viewpoint at Mount pananjakan on the rim of the Tengger caldera to see sunrise with its young volcanic including Mount Bromo and an active Mount Semeru in the background is breathtaking the play light shadow with sunrise reach Mountain succession from the top to the bottom and the usual fog of the caldera. Afterwards, the adventure is continued to an active Mount Bromo volcano. Then we will take you back to the hotel for breakfast, take shower, packing, loading bags, to the vehicle then we will drive you back to Surabaya and drop you at Ketapang Harbour Or Banyuwangi
- 1 pax: IDR. 4.446.000
- 2 pax: IDR. 5.400.000
- 3 pax: IDR. 6.253.000
- 4 pax: IDR. 8.034.000
- 5 pax: IDR. 9.295.000
- 6 pax: IDR. 11.206.000
- 7 pax: IDR. 12.402.000
- 8 pax: IDR. 12.948.000
- 9 pax: IDR. 14.664.000
- 10pax : IDR. 15.210.000
INCLUDE PACKAGES :
- Transportation comfortable car or minibus
- Jeep and driver at Bromo
- guide service
- Accommodation at Bromo local standard.
Based on 2 people maximum sharing (for solo travellers, 1 pax per room), hot water only at Bromo, (towels, and soap are not provided).
- Entrances fees Bromo
- mineral water
- breakfast in hotel
EXCLUDE PACKAGES :
- Your own insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guides and drivers.
BOOK YOUR TOUR NOW
Altitude temperatures at the top of the volcanoes (2,300 m) can range from +2 to +25 degrees. We therefore highly recommend that you come adequately equipped.
- You will need a pair of sports or hiking shoes and warm clothes (jacket, rainwear, sweatshirt, fleece, beanie, etc.) You will also need to bring some toiletries with you (tissues and toilet paper).
- There will be a variety of local winter hats on sale at the Bromo base camp, available at very low prices.
- Additional items will be provided for free upon request: jackets, lamps, protective masks, scarves, gloves, hats, and rainwear.
- Even though you are covered by our tourism insurance, we strongly advise that you be individually insured under personal travel insurance.
- No additional costs; you only need to cover your own personal expenses, food, and drinks outside of meals, and tips for drivers and guides.
- Our company is guided by safety and prevention objectives, and we reserve the right to act at our discretion and in an appropriate manner in the event of unforeseen situations that may arise during the trip. The amounts already paid for the trip cannot be returned.
- In the event of an eruption or risk of eruption, or of any natural reason “outside our control”, the decisions taken by the members of the management of the company will not be able in any case to generate a refund of the sums committed, the company cannot be responsible for these events.
- All routing information is given as an indication and can be modified without notice depending on the circumstances, weather conditions, local availability and any needs for change.
If you have any questions, please contact us.