1 Maret 2023 461x Articles
Bromo Tour from Probolinggo 1 Day | Bromo Midnight Tour
Bromo Tour from Probolinggo in 1 Day is an excellent way to witness the stunning beauty of Mount Bromo, one of Indonesia’s most iconic tourist destinations. Located in East Java, Mount Bromo attracts tourists from all over the world who come to see the majestic views of the surrounding landscape and the spectacular sunrise. In this article, we’ll explore how you can take a Bromo Tour from Probolinggo in 1 Day and make the most of your trip.
Starting the Tour from Probolinggo
Probolinggo is a small city located approximately 45 kilometers from Mount Bromo. To get there, you can take a bus or hire a private car. Once you arrive in Probolinggo, you can either take a public bus or hire a jeep to take you to the Mount Bromo area.
Visiting the Viewpoints | Bromo Tour from Probolinggo
There are several viewpoints that you can visit during the Bromo tour. The most popular viewpoints are Pananjakan and Kingkong Hill, both of which offer breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape and the sunrise. The best time to visit these viewpoints is early in the morning, between 3:00 am and 4:00 am. This is when you can witness the sunrise and capture some stunning photos of the landscape.
Hiking to the Bromo Crater | Bromo Tour from Probolinggo
Hiking to the Bromo Crater is one of the main attractions of the Bromo tour. The hike is relatively easy and takes around 45 minutes to reach the crater from the parking area. However, it is important to wear comfortable shoes and bring a face mask, as volcanic ash can make breathing difficult. Once you reach the top of the crater, you’ll be rewarded with stunning views of the smoking crater and the surrounding landscape.
Exploring the Surrounding Areas
Besides visiting the viewpoints and hiking to the Bromo Crater, there are many other attractions that you can visit during the Bromo tour. One of the most popular attractions is the Sea of Sand, a vast desert-like area surrounding Mount Bromo. You can also visit the Pura Luhur Poten, a Hindu temple located near the Bromo crater, which is considered to be a sacred site by the local Tenggerese people. Additionally, you can explore the local villages and experience the local culture and cuisine.
Bromo Tour from Probolinggo
- 02.00 am we will pick you up in the Probolinggo city area
- 02.00 am-03.00 am Drive to the shuttle jeep area.
- 03.00 am-04.00 am Drive by jeep to the sunrise viewpoint at Pananjakan hill
- 04.00 am-06.00 am See the amazing sunrise
- 06.00 am-06.30 am Drive to Bromo sand sea of sand.
- 06.30 am-07.30 am explore bromo volcano
- 07.30 am-08.30 am Enjoy the beauty of the Bromo crater.
- 08.30 am-09.30 am Drive to the shuttle jeep area
- 09.30 am-10.30 am Return to Probolinggo city and the mount Bromo tour sunrise from Probolinggo is ended.
Price | Bromo Tour from Probolinggo
- IDR 2,100,000 for 1 person (good price for solo traveler)
- IDR 1,050,000 /person (for 2 participants)
- IDR 900,000 /person (for 3 participants)
- IDR 750,000 /person (for 4 participants)
- IDR 675,000 /person (for 5 participants)
- 6-10 more, please contact us for detail of the price
Include: Bromo Tour from Probolinggo
- Private transport with an air-conditioned car
- Transfer service your hotel in Probolinggo town and back to the same or different hotel in Probolinggo
- Mineral Water during the trip
- Private local jeep in Mount Bromo with English-speaking driver
Exclude: Bromo Tour from Probolinggo
- Travel Insurance
- Entrance fee to Mount Bromo
- Meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuity/ tipping for Driver
Fast response Whatsapp to +6285748711646
[wpforms id=”715″ title=”true”]
If you have any questions, please contact us.